Sunday, October 28, 2012

Random Review #1: The Kindle

  

My Store

I was extremely hesitant at first, to put myself into any type of eBook. I always enjoyed the feel of an actual book. Holding a device to read off just felt unnatural. The I decided to give it a try.

My eBook choice was the Kindle. I also purchased the cover for both the reading light, and to protect the device. The best part about the cover actually turned out to be the 'feel' of the Kindle in the cover. It felt just like an actually book. I can't wait to try the Kindle Fire HD too!

It was very easy to set up an account, make my first purchase, and start reading.

If you're looking for a basic e Reader, your best bet would be to try an first, if you have a smart phone.

I have only used the iPhone app. I found it to be very convenient to use. There is a ton of media to choose from at Amazon.

A personal favorite of mine is the 'Wheel of Time' series by Robert Jordan and Brian Sanderson.



All of these items can be found in the 'Kindle' section of 'My Store' up above.

If you enjoyed the review, please like or share it. Thanks!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment